Pregnancy Photography: The Journey of a Soulful Tiny LifeMay 17, 2018
Taking the First Steps –Fossilizing the MemoriesDecember 22, 2018
Product Photography is the branch of normal commercial photography in which the main duty of the photographer is to imbibe life into the still, non-living, products through his/her photography. The picture of the products should be such that people after seeing them, feel that they can almost touch and feel the products. It’s all about accurately still attractively representing the same products through photography. This kind of photography is mainly used for advertising purposes.
Many skilled, experienced as well as amateur professionals are there in Sydney who will offer you some brilliant services in product photography. Some of the main challenges that a product photographer will meet are:
• The product should look transparent as they originally are.
• Products which are black or white should not look blunt and the curving or designs engraved on them should be exactly portrayed in the photography.
• Chrome and other products which are highly reflective should be prominent in the photographs.
• Products should be represented without distortion.
• The products should have soft shadows and should be taken in good lighting.
• Natural lighting and shadows change rapidly, so the photographs should also be taken quickly, but perfectly one at a time.
Professionals use some particular setups for the accurate photography such as using light tents which are big enough to fit even the largest of the products in range, micro lenses, tripod stand, studio strobe lights, infinite cove etc. strobes or photo floods helps to visualise the shadows easily.
Apart from this one of the biggest challenges of this kind of photography is to distinguish the product from the ambience or the other competitors for which the Sydney photographers mainly use white tiles to or crumbled and then smoothened aluminium foils which gives them a texture in the background.